This is my second post today so if you want to know what's going on keep scrolling!
The ABCs of Me
A) Age ~ 24 (I can't believe I'm already 24, why's it going so fast!)
B) Burger of choice ~ I'm boring and like just plain burgers from Red Robin with ketchup and pickles
C) Car ~ 2007 Jeep Compass
D) Dog's name ~ Lulu & Benny
E) Essential item you use every day ~ toilet paper
F) Favorite TV show ~ Big Bang Theory (as a Christian and creationist, I cringe at the name of this show)
G) Favorite Game to play ~ Scrabble, Uno, Egyptian Rat Screw - even though I am terrible at it
H) Hometown ~ Tahlequah, OK
I) Instruments I play ~ um, I can clap pretty loud and whistle. Do those count?
J) Favorite Juice ~ call me crazy but I looooooooove Grapefruit
K) Whose whatnots would I love to kick? ~ Hmmm...the possibilities...how about whoever is making gas prices go up. Yeah. I'll go with that.
L) Last restaurant I ate at ~ ...Chicken Express cause I'm all about the health
M) Favorite Muppet ~ Gonzo or Animal or both oh and Fozzie
N) Number of piercings ~ both ears are double-pierced
O) Overnight hospital stays ~ just a couple. Once when I busted my head open and again when I broke my arm
P) People I was with today ~ David, Ethan, work folks
Q) What do I do in my quiet time ~ quiet time....quiet time....I don't have quiet times.
R) Biggest regret ~ pretending to be a Christian in high school
S) Status ~ Happily Married
T) Time I woke up ~ 6:00 then again at 6:30
U) What I consider unique ~ toddlers, they all have their own ideas still and don't care what anybody else thinks!
V) Vegetables I love ~ corn, green beans & cabbage
W) Worst habit ~ not eating healthfully
X) X-rays I have had ~ too many to count, I'm a very active klutz.
Y) Yummy food I ate today ~ I haven't had anything especially yummy, sadly
Z) Zodiac sign ~ I don't worry about these things, I'm the Lord's and no zodiac will ever predict Him.
Thanks for the fun quiz thing Katy Lin! There are no tags on this thing so if you want to join in just copy and paste it...oh, and leave me a comment so I know to check yours out!
~Amanda Jo
3 comments:
woohoo! i'm so glad someone did this with me :)
Girl... I just want you to know that I love you so much and I miss you terribly. All of the people here are great, but not one of them is The Amanda Jo. Praying for you and David! Love ya!!!
Hi Amanda Jo! Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello! I love this ABC meme because you learn so many interesting things about people!
Mindy
Post a Comment