Monday, June 9, 2008

WHOA!

Aww...saying that made me miss Joey Lawrence! And just in case you're wondering...I did say it out loud.



I don't know if I am the only loser in the blog world who reads her own blog but when I took a gander at my "My Husband ROCKS" post I was so embarrassed. My punctuation and grammar were atrocious! Thank you, public school, thank you.



So, this weekend I got nothing accomplished. David headed out to take his VERY important test on Saturday (which he feels very good about) and I headed back to bed with a migraine. Guess that's what happens when you are stressed for two...no I'm not pregnant, I just didn't feel David was stressing out enough about his test so I thought I'd do it for him.


I was thinking just now about the blogs that I like to read and how they all have such great pictures on them and how mine has almost no pictures on it. I've decided that in order to remedy this (since I'm back to an ol' 35mm) I am just going to find some random picture online and post it on my blog, whether it fits or not. See below:






Agreed.

Now on to something that I need to get started on. I am 24 years old and have some pounds to drop...I should probably get started while I can. Today on GMA they were talking about how it takes 21 days to form a habit. I'd like to see if this is true by taking the next 21 days to find out if I can make exercise and healthy eating a habit in my life. I'd like to try to lose about 20lbs in 2 and a half months and repeat this over and over again until I hit about 130. So for the next 21 days I'm going to blog about this - just to warn ya.

This week is going to be a fun one. David is working VBS and I was kind of upset that they didn't have a preschooler class. I wasn't not excited about telling E that even though he got to do it last year he wouldn't be able to this year. Then Kate came to the rescue and let me know that they have a class for the workers kids only. Phew!

Since I will have a few extra hours of alone time this week I am going to start menu planning back up. I am going to work on The Brain - my family management center. I am also going to attempt to climb laundry mountain. Do any of you have good tips on how to fall in love with doing laundry?

This might help...


5 comments:

Katie said...

oh that laundry room is awesome. However is that 2 Ws and 1 D or are they all W/D combos? I want one of those that washes and then dries. Actually I want 2 of them. So I can do twice as much at the same time. How sweet would THAT be.

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Oh wow, I think I could really LOVE my laundry in a room like that. However, the bigger the room the more cleaning it would need!

Ahhhhhhhkkkkkkk.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment about my LuRay collection. I do hope you find some or at least something similar. I love collecting these dishes. (Can you tell?)

Jillian

Liz Harrell said...

I love it. Laundry Mountain, how appropriate. :)

21 days to make a habit? Crap! I thought the past five days of walking at lunch was a record breaker for sure. :)

KatBouska said...

1. I read my blog all the time and am constantly going back to edit. It's obnoxious.

2. You can TOTALLY lose the weight!! The hardest part is just getting off your butt and actually moving, but once you do that it gets easier and easier and you'll feel much better about yourself....now if I could just practice what I preach.

3. I always try to put a picture on my blog too and for the same reason. Adds a little spice.

4. For a second I glanced down and thought that was YOUR laundry and I was extrememly jealous for just a milla second.

katylinvw said...

first of all, i totally read my own blog, too! i think its our perfectionism wanting to make sure that everything is, well - perfect! second, *cheering you on* from iowa! if you want a virtual walking buddy we could synchronize our watches :) (well cell phones, i never wear a watch)