Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Is It Monday Again?

Have you ever had one of those days where you want to blog but you can't think of anything "good" to say?
I'm having one of those.

I'm really into lists right now so here's one for ya.

Some of the things on my mind are...

1. When are Kate and I going to go thrifting and why haven't we ever done this before? We go antiquing and garage sale-ing all the time...we should take advantage of the 9 million thrift stores in our area.

2. How can I serve my Lord better in my home, in the community, on my bl0g and at church? I really don't feel like I'm being as Christ focused as I should be. Shame, shame.

3. I keep spacing out today...seriously, it's taken me half an hour to write up to this point. I think I need to go back to bed.

4. I have a TON of stuff to do at home since we've spent the last three evenings at my mom's house. So, I could give you another list of things I need to do tonight...but I won't, I'll spare you.

There's more on my mine but I keep spacing out so I might find my way back here a little later and post again.

Who knows. I don't make much sense a lot of the time. Like this picture:

3 comments:

Katie said...

Well...I don't now about you, but that picture makes perfect sense.

I say that we go thrifting July 5th. You are gone this weekend right? Then I am gone the next weekend (family reunion)

Christina said...

Sounds like my Monday. Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

katylinvw said...

lol! hillarious pic!