This is going to be a 'stick around the house' kind of weekend for me so I thought I might use my blog to do a little planning:
Tonight - I just might have to sit with David and watch the new Rambo movie. I loved the old ones from way back when but David said that this one is pretty gory! We'll see how well I do.
Saturday
Morning - Sigh...wash and fold laundry. Am I the only woman on the planet who hates - and I mean HATES - doing laundry? I'm not kidding, I'd rather just wash, dry and dig clean clothes out of baskets (of only clean clothes, I'm not gross people).
Afternoon - I think I'll nap when Ethan does, either that or I'll read some. I started reading Living the Cross Centered Life a couple of weeks ago but I've since gotten side tracked. Depending on whether Ethan is well-behaved or not we might go feed the ducks at the park - we shall see.
Evening - I'm going to make David his favorite dinner - fried chicken. He takes a VERY VERY important test tomorrow so please remember us in our prayers.
Sunday
Morning - Church. I love church.
Afternoon - Coffee with an old friend of mine. I am so looking forward to this!
Evening - I might go to the Bible study my church is doing but I'm so far behind it's not even funny. They are on week 9 and I still have finished week 5. Ugh.
I would also like to come up with a creative way to decorate our bedroom. We have $0 to spend, a small can of paint, sand paper and some old rinky dinks laying around...I'll post pictures if I come up with anything good.
2 comments:
Hey girl! Finally found a computer! :-) Thank you so very much for posting my blog for me. I really really appreciate it. Love you and miss ya bunches!!!
i'm with you on the laundry thing! it's one of those never-ending cycles - aggh!
Post a Comment