Monday, March 17, 2008

A Week Too Fast!!

I got a call on Saturday that Ethan's babysitter would be out of town all week because of a death in the family. While I was immediately sad for her situation - I went into panic mode! How on earth would I find somebody on such short notice to watch my child all week!?! Praise the Lord for the amazing job I have - I was able to take the week off and stay at home with him (i love paid vacation days).

Here's the basic run down of our week:

Monday: Cleaned house, shopped for embroidery supplies, worked on the Bible study, visted my friend Jen, brought my friend some flowers and a painting from E for her birthday (even though she wasn't there), went to Central Market.

Tuesday: Cleaned more house, went to the park, paitned Ethan's room, BBQ with the family.

Wednesday: Had the carpets cleaned, grocery shopped, went on an "adventure" in the park, fed the ducks, washing machine broke.

Thursday: Searched for new washer, swung some much needed supplies by a friend's house, cleaned some more, DAD CAME IN FROM OKLAHOMA!!!!!!!

Friday: Went to the park, had lunch at a great little hole in the wall burger place, went speed antiquing (this is what happens when you antique with men), spent an eternity at a golf shop, went home so E could take a nap, went to dinner with my sister and dad (not as glorious as it sounds, sadly).

Saturday: Dad left to go home, David and I went antiquing, came home to watch Cops and America's Most Wanted.

Sunday: Church, two hour nap, church fellowship and coffee with friends.

Whew! It was a busy week pretending to be a stay at home mom! It was awesome!

No comments: