Monday, February 18, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket

Monday: Lemon Pepper Chicken, Broccoli

Tuesday: Spaghetti

Wednesday: Stove-Top Baked Chicken, Mixed Veggies & Mashed Taters

Thursday: Supper Bake, Carrots and Green Beans

Friday: Pizza

Saturday: Chicken & Dumplings (it's a weekly thing for us 'cause it lasts so long!)

Sunday: BBQ Chicken, corn on the cob, salad

Want more info on Menu Plan Monday? Check out Org Junkie's blog!

Last week was kind of hectic. I didn't stick to my menu plan like I had hoped to, so, everything's a little thrown off this week.

Lately I've been feeling like the Lord is leading me to become a bit more organized at home. I've been reading some great articles on Crosswalk and feel totally inspired to make some big changes to help me reach my goals:


  • Join the 5 O'Clock Club. This should help me get a jump start on my day!
  • Start a daily, weekly and monthly to-do list.
  • Pay for gas and groceries with only cash - this should help me limit my impulse spending.

I'm still working on getting my photos posted on here. I've started working on a new hand embroidery project and would love to give you guys updates. Speaking of, if any of you know how to do a french knot please let me know...I have been given directions once but it doesn't seem to be working out right.

Can I tell you just how sore I am? I'm afraid that every time I stand from the sitting position I feel like I'm going to rip my hamstrings. It's unreal! I've done this work out many times before but I had to take a 3 month break and now I'm regretting it! I'm excited to go back to night and workout all this soreness. Check back on Thursday to see if I've lost any lbs or inches.

Grace & Peace!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Thank you so much for visiting me :) Your blog looks great and I'll be back often to see what's happening in TX!

Katharyn said...

Would you be willing to share or direct me to your Chicken & Dumplings recepy? Here in the North West no one every has dumplings.