Thursday, February 7, 2008

Busy Week!

Every year the SBTC hosts an evangelism conference. Can I just tell you how much I love being a part of this conference? We have speakers come in (at least 10 different ones), musical guests, and people with some amazing testimonies. I really love the fact that this year I got a chance to speak with a couple of people about homeschooling (something we're considering for E), I got to get to know a couple of my coworkers better and even make a new friend over at Confident Christianity. Over all, God really moved at this conference in ways I never expected and of course to His glory!

Since I was at this conference Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I didn't get a chance to do my Menu Plan Monday or my Tackle It Tuesday. Better luck next week I hope. I did, however, have my own "Super Bowl" on Saturday - I cleaned everything in my house that I had been wanting (needing, actually) to clean. I now only have my husband's hunting supplies (safely stored of course) and a conatiner that holds all of our extra sheets and pillowcases under our bed. Our closet is so organized I would actually allow strangers to see it if they needed to. I didn't have lables for all of my storage containers but I did have some thank you cards that I'm not fond of anymore and my scrapbooking supplies (that I never use) and made my own. I didn't want to tape or use super glue to attach them to the containers so I used some rubber cement. It worked like a charm and I can change them out whenever I need to! Anyway, I also cleaned out E's closet and got all of the clothes he has out grown and found people in our church who need them and we're going to be delivering them this weekend.

I'm gearing up for another busy weekend. See you Monday!

Grace & Peace,
Amanda

No comments: